Good looking dependable vehicle!
By mamamary on
2007 Chevrolet Equinox LT 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 5A)
I have owned my LT Equinox '07 since 2007 as a new car. I have no major problems with it. It drives and rides great on the highway. Fuel comsumption is favorable. As previously stated the plus is extra leg room in the seat if needed. I have purchased a set of new tires and a battery, and I have also had the sun visor mirror replaced. The leather and mirrors have the look and feel of cheap materials. The leather does not feel nor look like real leather. My carpet over the dirvers side has a hole in the far corner where my foot does not touch. I would say then that the carpet is cheap. Overall the operation of the car is good for the money. Hopefully upgrades are in the new 2011.
Favorite Features
Rear seat, interior size and looks.
Suggested Improvements
Better leather and interior features, improve position on ports for Ipods, phones, etc. and a better grade of carpet.
By kleverkitty
on 12/08/11 10:32 AM (PST)

i have replaced my drivers side visor once and passenger twice and it is broken again. also, i have a hole on drivers side floor as well. it goes through the carpet and past the floor. the service dept. told me it was from my heel. please! im 5'6" and 125lbs. so its not likely i can put a hole in the floor with my resting foot!