2007 Chevrolet Equinox SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Equinox model:
Great looking & youthful
By Wayne on 12/22/06 13:08 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Equinox SUV LT 4dr SUV AWD (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

This is the first time I have driven a vehicle so agile and fun to drive. It looks great in black and catches attention wherever I go. Visability is good too, since stand is a bit higher than others. Very adjustable seats make it extremely comfortable on trips. The youthful look first caught my attention, but driving it sold me. The value for what you get is worth it. I would recommend it to baby boomers who do not want to drive around in some old man's Buick or Caddy. My vehicle has the LT package with Pioneer sound system. This adds enough high end quality that is only available on expensive SUV,s. Handling is very predictable and my wife raves about how it is her very favorite.

Wife loves it but...
By billme on 12/19/06 20:13 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Equinox SUV LT 4dr SUV AWD (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

Love the style features and performance. However Chevy could have done a few things better. No individual reading lights, all lights must be on to read in the back. No mirror lights or lighted sunvisor mirrors. Power seat switch poorly located between seat and door. Only have 2000 miles on it but find fuel economy somewhat low, possibly not broken in yet. When in the front passenger seat the roof pillar doesn't allow me to lean to the right or rest my arm on the door.

Great vehicle!
By Mike on 12/13/06 06:57 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Equinox SUV LS 4dr SUV AWD (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

We got rid of my wife's "fun car" '05 Mustang and got the Equinox and we both actually like to drive the Equinox better. At its price point, it has to be one of the best small SUV's on the market!

Nice handling, good cargo, but....
By S on 12/07/06 03:19 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Equinox SUV LS 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

Fuel economy not as good at 17 - 21, as I had hoped, but better than a Hemi or Silverado, or larger SUV. With gas at $2,50 a gallon, $45 fills her up. Larger gas tank. The designers made some bad choices in the interior, as ashtray is optional in a choice with cup holder, which is attached to the middle fold down arm glove compartment which all in all is just not a great design. Every car should have standard ashtray. Cup holders on an extended arm just asks for drinks to wiggle, shake and spill. The center tray bottom gets dirty quickly and is hard to clean. And the seats and the covering comfy but better scotch, I have the gray metallic, gets dirty easy. Larger visors, better sound.

Wonderful vehicle
By R. Wilson on 12/04/06 17:50 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Equinox SUV LT 4dr SUV AWD (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

it is, so far, the best vehicle for the money I've ever bought. The handling, ride and interior space is second to none, it looks great, like something costing twice the money. GM did it right with this one.

Couldn't Be More Thrilled!
By Kristen on 12/01/06 13:52 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Equinox SUV LT 4dr SUV AWD (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

This model is much better than its competition. We tried all of them and were not impressed. The 2007 is far better than the 2006 model, they hardly compare. The price is also great, with the incentives out there now it makes it even more attractive.

Lots of Power
By Joseph on 11/25/06 19:21 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Equinox SUV LS 4dr SUV AWD (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

I enjoy getting behind the wheel of this SUV. For a midsize it has a lot of power and room. The fuel economy is not bad and it could be worse. I like the style inside and out.

Family of four
By Mother of two on 09/26/06 09:29 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Equinox SUV LT 4dr SUV AWD (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

My husband and I wanted something that would be practical to drive the kids around in, but we aren't quite ready for a minivan. Vacations pulling our boat are a breeze, and the carseats go in and out with ease. It's by far the best looking grocery getter in town.

Equinox Style
By Jay on 09/25/06 09:15 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Equinox SUV LS 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

Excellent SUV. Stylish compared to the rest, and fun to drive. Handling is excellent, and there's room for my 3 daughters and dog. Tows the bowrider boat with no hesitation.

Great Car
By Mike on 09/11/06 14:56 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Equinox SUV LT 4dr SUV AWD (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

The car so far has been great. I love the exterior design. However, the interior is subpar, and the radio seems bland. Otherwise, the car runs great and looks even better.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.