Used 2007 Chevrolet Equinox SUV Consumer Reviews - 97 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Chevrolet Equinox SUV - Consumer Reviews

2007 Chevrolet Equinox SUV

View reviews for a specific Equinox model:

Luvin it
By Kenda

2007 Chevrolet Equinox SUV LT 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

Purchased the LT3 design with all the bells and whistles. Traded a blazer for it. This vehicle is the most comfortable car Ive ever driven. Very spacious. You minivan mom's out there should consider the Equinox. The remote start is the bomb. Not to mention the On Star hands free mobile phone feature. A definite recommendation for those looking to buy.

Heated seats, On Star

Location of the cup holder

Great Car for the Money
By Janet

2007 Chevrolet Equinox SUV LT 4dr SUV AWD (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

I purchased this vehicle 1 year ago and it has been great! I drove 4200 mile this winter on a road trip and got great mileage (22.5 overall), had more than enough room for all my luggage, Christmas gifts and a chair that I delivered along the way! Very comfortable ride and it fits my husband with room to spare. Minor issue with climate control system, fixed by dealer.

Size and comfort

Cell-phone charger could be in a better location!

Great ride
By birdlady

2007 Chevrolet Equinox SUV LS 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

I purchased this vehicle used. I have had the vehicle a week and it is great. I read everything I could before purchasing. This is the most confortable ride I have ever been in, it is fun to drive. In the week since I got it we have had almost 9 inches of snow. It handles great! I highly recommend this vehicle. I can't say enough.

Roomy confortable ride. The console for all controls is in a perfect level for me.

So far I can't find any

An American Option
By yellowroseoftexas

2007 Chevrolet Equinox SUV LT 4dr SUV AWD (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

It took some getting used to but the car is very comfortable, performs as well as to be expected for an SUV. Braking is not as tight at my previous car and the air conditioning is not as cold. I like being able to sit high. The radio XM is great sound and the memory is a definite highlight. But the most impressive is the reminders of fuel and oil changes(super).

Rear leg room and movable rear seat, seating capacity, automatic starting engine, automatic locks when shifting to drive

Locked glove box, lighted vanity mirrors, better placed cup holders for the front, and outlets for adapters.

I was pleasantly surprised
By Art

2007 Chevrolet Equinox SUV LT 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

I've owner over 30 cars and don't give praises lightly, however, I have been very happy with this vehicle. I traded in an '05 Trailblazer because it was woefully underpowered, but have been extremely pleased by the pep in my Equinox. The 6 cyl. is more than enough power. When I park next to the Lexus Crossover, I have trouble telling them apart and cannot for the life of me imagine what features I am missing for an additional $20k. My Equinox is fully loaded and with the OnStar GPS system, the vehicle has everything I could need. It drives great on the highway where I average over 24 MPG, and get around 22 MPG around town. I strongly recommend it to anyone who asks.

Definitely the heated seats! Also the sunroof, and the GPS is very user friendly.

The back seat should lay down for a flat storage area. The window controls should be moved to do door, very inconvenient. Biggest complaint is lack of storage space. I bought a Chevrolet storage bag for under the armrest and it doesn't fit! I can't use it and the cup holders.