2007 Chevrolet Equinox SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Equinox model:
Great Ride
By Great Fit on 09/24/07 17:46 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Equinox SUV LT 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

Forget the over priced Toyota or the Edge with all that windshield glare - I am truly happy to own this Chevy Equinox. Love the tinted windows and sunroof. I actually like it better now, than the day I bought it with some reservations - Those reservations are long gone. Zero warranty work needed so far. I like a well built dependable ride.

Hmmm
By D Phillips on 08/29/07 11:58 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Equinox SUV LS 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

Rented this one as a replacement for my truck. Ride is comfortable, handles nice, with sufficient acceleration to get onto busy California freeways! I didn't like the parking brake location (hard to reach when engaged), and the fact that the rear seat does not fold down even with the back floor (made it hard to put large objects inside) Overall, not a vehicle I could live with long term.

Great car!
By Al on 08/29/07 09:58 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Equinox SUV LT 4dr SUV AWD (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

Bought it for my wife, and we love it! It has a nice ride, spacious, quiet, and looks great (we got it loaded in black with 17" shiny rims).

I really like it
By ds on 08/28/07 19:02 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Equinox SUV LT 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

I've heard a lot of negative comments about previous year models, but I've had no problems with my Equinox. It's roomy, but not to big to manuever. Back seat is great. Great options and decent gas mileage.

Most for the money
By ibcheap on 08/27/07 14:18 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Equinox SUV LS 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

Both my husband and I drive approx 600 each week. So we each wanted a low cost vehicle with decent gas mileage and comfort. We found this in the Equinox so we bought two. I traded in my 2005 outback on the two vehicles. Although, the subaru is a real fun car to drive, it was not comfortable. The Equinox is comfort almost as fun to drive and gets good gas mileage. I'd recommend this vehicle for a young family or older folk, like me, with not so a pliable body but wants the best buy for the money. GM has a hit with this vehicle.

So Excited
By Kimberly on 08/18/07 06:42 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Equinox SUV LT 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

I gave up my Pontiac Montana with some hesitation. But the purchase of this car was a wonderful choice. It rides well, it is comfortable and sporty looking. I am a plus size woman and the comfort for me is wonderful. The only thing is I continue to get confused with the window controls not being on the doors. Otherwise a great car for the money.

Excellent Value and Fun to Drive
By eyc51k on 08/04/07 13:27 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Equinox SUV LT 4dr SUV AWD (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

I have been driving for 40 years and had about as many cars and trucks in that time with this being my first SUV. The closest thing I owned previous was a Chevy van with the same engine which is one reason I knew I would like it. The engine is powerful yet delivers great mileage for a vehicle of this size. Running it hard around a major city shows close to 19 MPG with highway running 70-75 mph 24 MPG. Thanks to the 5 Speed. The ride is what I really enjoy, smooth, real smooth and quiet. I bought it for the Pittsburgh winters and long commute I make into the snow belt north of here plus the space to carry my wife's wheelchair with room left for other passengers which it does with ease.

Equinox = Nice SUV
By Greenfamily12 on 07/17/07 18:36 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Equinox SUV LS 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

I recently went out and traded in my Trailblazer SS for a new Equinox and I am very impressed. The gas mileage in this thing is phenominal for an SUV (that's not a hybrid). I travel a lot for work so I have had many chances to get a feel for it and I really like it. My wife also likes it. The ride is very comfortable and is almost ideal for long trips. For those of you who like to ride high but also want good gas mileage and a comfortable ride, this is the one for you! I wish I would have got the AWD but my gas mileage would have suffered. Also 17" rims are very nice a attractive!

2007 Equinox LT FWD
By Lv2Bowl on 06/28/07 06:17 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Equinox SUV LT 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

I just leased a 2007 Equinox LT FWD the end of May. I love it! So easy to handle, very comfortable, and great on gas mileage for a V6.

Expensive Looking but Reasonably Priced
By Mike-Redwood Falls on 06/17/07 18:07 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Equinox SUV LT 4dr SUV AWD (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

We looked at many SUV's and always came back to the Equinox. We purchased an AWD with 3LT pkg. With the chrome clad wheels and leather, everyone thinks we paid thousands more. It is my wife's car and just the right size to get around in. She feels very safe and secure in it. The AWD worked well in our Minnesota winter and the stability control took over when I tried to spin out. We also have a great local dealer.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.