Used 2007 Chevrolet Equinox Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Chevrolet Equinox - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Equinox model:

So far, so good
By Guardfamily

2007 Chevrolet Equinox LT 4dr SUV AWD (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

We bought it because our family was growing and we needed a little extra room for the family car. We've been really pleased with how well its done so far. We recently took a roadtrip to the mountains and I averaged 28 MPG with the AC on. Usually I get 21-22 in the city. Just a few downsides. So far, we are pleased with the purchase.

On-star, heated seats and remote starter

Turning radius could be much better! AC could be a little colder

Great car
By George Palm

2007 Chevrolet Equinox LT 4dr SUV AWD (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

The Equinox fits my lifestyle perfectly right now. It's very easy to drive and park. It has plenty of room for people or gear. Tows my boat or trailer. Has great traction with the AWD. I love it.

XM radio. Compass. Outside temp. Great design.

Doesn't start x5
By Snix

2007 Chevrolet Equinox LS 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

I have to admit, this is a nice looking vehicle but UNRELIABLE. This is my daughter's car and there have been 5+ times the vehicle would not start. The key would even get stuck in the ignition. Unfortunately, recently, we have found out this is not uncommon. Our dealership service dept is great but can't find out what the problem is, although they have done some repairs. Also headlight has blown twice. Definitely a cheap feeling vehicle to match the price, does accelerate well. I have had 3 trailblazers and there is no comparison. Would not downgrade that far. The ride is comparable to the Ford Escort. The equinox is a disposable vehicle. Come on Chevy, you gotta beef it up.

body type. layout of dash. cupholder placement with open area under console.

slightly larger cab, option of nicer interior. Willing to pay more for a little more.

Luvin it
By Kenda

2007 Chevrolet Equinox LT 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

Purchased the LT3 design with all the bells and whistles. Traded a blazer for it. This vehicle is the most comfortable car Ive ever driven. Very spacious. You minivan mom's out there should consider the Equinox. The remote start is the bomb. Not to mention the On Star hands free mobile phone feature. A definite recommendation for those looking to buy.

Heated seats, On Star

Location of the cup holder

Great Car for the Money
By Janet

2007 Chevrolet Equinox LT 4dr SUV AWD (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

I purchased this vehicle 1 year ago and it has been great! I drove 4200 mile this winter on a road trip and got great mileage (22.5 overall), had more than enough room for all my luggage, Christmas gifts and a chair that I delivered along the way! Very comfortable ride and it fits my husband with room to spare. Minor issue with climate control system, fixed by dealer.

Size and comfort

Cell-phone charger could be in a better location!