2007 Chevy Equinox LT
By DHS on
2007 Chevrolet Equinox LT 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 5A)
I purchased this vehicle used 6 months ago, have had no problems at all so far. The sliding rear seat is a brilliant idea that is very useful. Rear seat room is excellent. The center console mounted window switches struck me as odd at first, but I have come to love them, they offer very easy and visible access. Performance is acceptable, fuel mileage is better than I expected. My only complaints are that the transmission seems unsure of which gear to use, (5th or overdrive) and hunts between 40 and 50 mph, the sunroof whistles above 60 or so, and the front seat cushions seem a bit short. However, these issues do not negatively affect my appreciation for this vehicle.
Favorite Features
Sliding rear seat, great sound system with mp3 and aux. input, good fuel mileage, looks good, lots of space, comfortable on the interstate, driver information system, individual tire pressure monitors.
Suggested Improvements
Hunting transmission is annoying, so is the whistle from the sunroof. Front seat cushions too short, but otherwise comfortable.