2006 Chevrolet Equinox 3.4L V6 AWD 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Love My Nox

2006 Chevrolet Equinox - Consumer Review

Love My Nox
By blueicezx on

2006 Chevrolet Equinox LT 4dr SUV AWD (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

I bought my 2006 Nox off of a used car lot. I seen the color and fell in love, laser blue. It had 75k on it, but purred like a kitten and no problems. I work from home, so naturally I don't drive it a lot. The few times I have taken it on long trips, 2-3 hours one way, I have been pleased. We change our own oil, and its a breeze to reset the oil light, compared to the 01 X5 BMW I traded in for it........the BMW was very costly to own, and with our economic status, we had to get rid of it. The only problem we have had with the Nox is the sunroof leaking. My husband and I are BIG DIY people, so we fixed it ourselves. YouTube is a wealth of info., no tools needed. Love it!

Favorite Features

Vehicle is easy to maintain for DIY people. Good on gas, back seat moves forward & backwards, the stock stereo sounds is awesome, 5 disc CD changer is great.

Suggested Improvements

Turning radius stinks, I feel like I'm driving an 18 wheeler when trying to turn around, making a u-turn or get into various parking spots.