2006 Chevrolet Equinox 3.4L V6 AWD 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Don't buy an Equinox

2006 Chevrolet Equinox - Consumer Review

2006 Chevrolet Equinox LT 4dr SUV AWD (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

LT 4dr SUV (3.4L V6 AWD 5-speed Automatic)

Don't buy an Equinox
By mmiddlles on

2006 Chevrolet Equinox LT 4dr SUV AWD (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

Chevy would not honor warranty issues, I have 50k now, front seats have cracked and are pealing off, no I am not over weight, dash light brunt out with in first two years, very poor fuel economy, first two tanks highway an.d city driving not freeway stop and go I got 11 mpg, went to dealer they said nothing and that the EPA sets those, I got it for the fuel economy assuming that my driving I would get around 20 average. Now it has starting problems, and the ignition is binding up and it take three to eight tries just to be able to turn the key to start the car. I have always been a GM owner and have been extremely loyal, but the cheapness of this vehicle I will never look to GM again.

Suggested Improvements

Create a car that they really cared about. In stead putting all the money into advertising make a car that sales it self. Look to the cars now built in Japan, and Korea, that's where I will be looking. I work to hard for my money to throw it away.