2006 Chevrolet Equinox SUV Consumer Reviews 24

2006 Chevrolet Equinox SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Equinox model:
The most uncomfortable car
By Kim on 08/03/05 15:42 PM (PDT)

2006 Chevrolet Equinox SUV LT 4dr SUV AWD (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

This is the most uncomfortable auto I have ever owned or ridden in. The head rests are at a foreward angle, and there is very little cushion in the seats. My children even complain about them! Gas mileage is very poor. We are VERY disappointed. Will be the only car we get rid of within the first 6 months to a year. We normally keep cars for 6 to 8 years. The sound system is awful. My $10 clock radio has better sound.

Love my Equinox
By Melissa on 08/02/05 10:30 AM (PDT)

2006 Chevrolet Equinox SUV LS 4dr SUV AWD (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

My only complaint about this vehicle is that the gas tank is very small. I feel like I have gotten to know the staff at my local gas station really well in the last few months. The fuel economy is above average, but not the tank size! I love every other aspect. It handles really well in all weather conditions, and is just fun to drive. It is also very easy to carry large items because the rear seats are easy to fold, not to mention the towing capacity.

I love my Eqinox
By Gail Stickner on 07/25/05 20:20 PM (PDT)

2006 Chevrolet Equinox SUV LT 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

I bought my Equinox to have a higher, more comfortable interior than a car. The interior seems much larger than other vehicles I checked out. I has a very nice ride. I especially like the adjustable back seat to give more leg room to passengers. Mine also has a outdoor temperature feature that I like especially on winter roads to tell me when icy conditions may exist. My only concern is -- with 2000 miles on it, is getting 19.5 mpg around town.I hope this will improve. But it is a great vehicle and I could not be happier with it. I think GM should advertise the Equinox more.

My Equinox
By MIke on 07/20/05 10:23 AM (PDT)

2006 Chevrolet Equinox SUV LT 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

The Equinox is a great SUV to own, Fun to drive, with great comfort, and safe to drive. But the fuel fconomy needs to be improved.

We Love It
By James on 07/16/05 18:17 PM (PDT)

2006 Chevrolet Equinox SUV LT 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

Our Nox is, and has been, an enjoyable experience. Every day I find myself smiling as I drive out of the garage. I love the style and all the amenities. I only wish for better gas mileage.

Good SUV but needs better gas milage
By Glenn on 07/16/05 11:13 AM (PDT)

2006 Chevrolet Equinox SUV LS 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

For me, the seating is one of the best features. I have two artifical knees and one hip, so getting in and out is important to me. This car is one of the easiest ones to sit in we have had. Also being a snow bird that travels back and forth to Florida a couple times a year, a little larger gas tank would be desirable.

My Equinox
By Peter Sollog on 07/09/05 18:47 PM (PDT)

2006 Chevrolet Equinox SUV LT 4dr SUV AWD (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

I was going to buy another minivan, but one look at this SUV and I was hooked. I test drove it and that was it. It handles and rides like a car.