2006 Chevrolet Equinox SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Equinox model:
My Equinox
By chevylvr on 08/27/05 22:56 PM (PDT)

2006 Chevrolet Equinox SUV LS 4dr SUV AWD (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

This is a great car with good mileage. The cargo area is spacious and the children love the reclining seats.

Great Vehicle
By Mark Yanulavich on 08/27/05 22:22 PM (PDT)

2006 Chevrolet Equinox SUV LT 4dr SUV AWD (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

Great handling and great looking vehicle. No problems whatsoever. Exceptionally roomy. Gas mileage a little less than advertised (I'm getting around 18 City, 22 highway). Rear storage should be redesigned to maximize space.

Great Ride
By Rebekah on 08/27/05 11:04 AM (PDT)

2006 Chevrolet Equinox SUV LT 4dr SUV AWD (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

Just got my Equinox and I love it! It has the roomiest back seat ... lots of leg room. The cargo area is very handy ... perfect level for loading things and no reaching or bending. Drives really well ... easy to park in tight spaces ... easy backing. Has a plain dash ... not complicated ... very sleek and clean looking. Very satisfied with this car ... had an Aztek prior and I like this much better.

Nursemobile
By Carol Howell on 08/25/05 08:44 AM (PDT)

2006 Chevrolet Equinox SUV LT 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

I drive about 125 miles a day when I am working. I appreciate the pickup when driving on the freeway. I have experienced some transmission "jerk" on a quick acceleration - ie. getting on the freeway/passing on a double lane road. Satellite radio is a must for me as well as the heated seats.

I love my mini SUV!
By Smobley729 on 08/23/05 13:03 PM (PDT)

2006 Chevrolet Equinox SUV LS 4dr SUV AWD (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

I love my new car! I'm not the greatest driver in the world and after the arrival of my second child I decided I needed a bigger car. Coming from a Honda Accord I knew I wouldn't be able to drive anything too BIG. I test drove the Equinox and I loved it! It is easy to drive, easy to park, and GREAT on gas mileage. It fits me my husband and our two children perfectly. It also has a lot of cool features like shelves in the very back and an adjustable back seat!

Chevy Equinox
By Joe on 08/21/05 10:51 AM (PDT)

2006 Chevrolet Equinox SUV LT 4dr SUV AWD (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

Stylish mid size with plenty of rear leg room. it has a smooth ride and handles well in the snow. No complaints yet. i have had it since March 05

Love It
By imapalaguy on 08/18/05 10:02 AM (PDT)

2006 Chevrolet Equinox SUV LT 4dr SUV AWD (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

Great interior space, very roomy and comfy. Easy to use instruments. Great mileage, and love the extra 5th gear in the new transmission. It's awesome on the highway

Love My Equinox!
By Pam Wimer on 08/15/05 14:20 PM (PDT)

2006 Chevrolet Equinox SUV LT 4dr SUV AWD (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

I have had no problems with the vehicle! Love to drive it - rides very smooth. Instruments are user friendly and easy to access. Performance and handing are great. I would definitely choose the Equinox again!

Love My "EEK"
By Sue on 08/09/05 15:23 PM (PDT)

2006 Chevrolet Equinox SUV LT 4dr SUV AWD (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

I love my "EEK". It is sporty and fun to drive. The moveable backseat is a great idea and provides lots of legroom for a 6' and taller person. The dashboard looks great with the stainless console.

I love my Equinox!
By Lisa on 08/07/05 16:06 PM (PDT)

2006 Chevrolet Equinox SUV LT 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

All of the amenities of the more expensive SUV's for less money, and you don't feel like you are in a cheap car. My husband drives a Chevy Tahoe 2004 and my car rides better!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.