2005 Chevrolet Equinox Consumer Review: Losing power and getting wet..

2005 Chevrolet Equinox - Consumer Review

LT 4dr SUV (3.4L V6 AWD 5-speed Automatic)

Losing power and getting wet...
By starsmyles on

2005 Chevrolet Equinox LT AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

I purchased this vehicle used with 72,300 miles. I fell in love with the exterior. Upon first entering the vehicle I noted the paint on the radio buttons were worn. I was okay with this slight imperfection. I bougt the vehicle. After a couple weeks I had to repalce the struts. The vehicle ran okay. Then it was spring. The vehicle did not start or go easily on hills, the vehicle lost acceloration in the rain ( this is not a proven hypothesis but likely with my evidence) and has been in the shop since May 2011. I drove it 1700 miles. I wish I had better things to say however I have not had it for nearly six months as it has been in the shop.

I love the looks of the exterior. My pocketbook fit nicely under the arm console of the vehicle. My passengers commented on first impressions The stereo is nice except for the worn paint (and no the previous owner did not really love the buttons, this is common)

Make it so the vehicle can be reliable after it gets wet. Not to lose power when you are driving or trying to drive Improved interior materials