2005 Chevrolet Equinox Consumer Review: Im affraid of driving my NOX

2005 Chevrolet Equinox - Consumer Review

LT 4dr SUV (3.4L V6 5-speed Automatic)

Im affraid of driving my NOX
By Isaura on

2005 Chevrolet Equinox LT Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

My Nox was my 16 birthday gift, i was so thrilled but not now!! since two months of purchased it started having problems: 1) The start engine switch was awfully bad had two different keys by now 2) I have drifted three times and have crash it because of the front traction. 3) Has horrible electric problems i have got my way home in a flat bed shuts down because a short circuit, 4) have burned twice the power steering fussiles 5) The interior is BIG trash! nmbers had fade, the arm rest has peeled off 6) The emergency Brake conflicts with the cup holders if you are using them and from all the stuff even the cd player doesn't work since like 2 years now! A/C does not work right now !

Very spacious, exterior look and great cargo space!

Thank GOD the did a completly new One it needed to be build all over again!! specially in the drifting part im so afraid of my NOX haved risk my life so many times especially in rainy conditions!