2005 Chevrolet Equinox Consumer Review: Fully Loaded

2005 Chevrolet Equinox - Consumer Review

LT 4dr SUV (3.4L V6 AWD 5-speed Automatic)

Fully Loaded
By ADG21282 on

2005 Chevrolet Equinox LT AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

Bought brand new. Fully loaded, paid extra for paint color. Loved it in the beginning. Then the problems began. CD player replaced 3 times...CD's get jammed in player, some dont play at all. Window controls and cup holders must have been placed by a blind guy. Sounds like a helicoptor is on top of me when the windows are open. Leather is horrible quality. Interior paint is chipping off. Uneven tire wear. Had issues with cooling system within first 2 years. Now, I get to play "Equinox Roulette" everytime I get in...will it start today? Found out a cylinder is misfiring and the coolant looks like mud. From reading other posts, seems like a blown head gasket...awesome.

I like the paint color (laser blue metallic). Looks good in a driveway...as long as you don't plan on driving it anywhere.

Where to start...if only I could stop dreaming of the new Camaro, I would disown Chevy completely. But then again, it's probably a awesome looking P.O.S, just like the Equinox. Sad to say, shoulda went foreign.