Biggest Mistake I EVER made!!!!
By hawleyzoo on
2005 Chevrolet Equinox LT AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 5A)
This car has been the biggest mistake I have ever made - have replaced brakes and rotors 4 times, control arms twice, fabric stains very easily and will NOT come clean, temp gauge has been replaced twice, have had to have tire bolts replaced every time I get tires rotated because the threads have been stripped, headlights and seals are bad ALL the time, and now my drive shaft is toast due to bad U joints. Car only has 85,000 miles on it. I should have known to not buy a Chevy when they were going under, but have learned to never buy one again. Shoddy parts, shoddy workmanship - and they wonder why they are going under??
Favorite Features
That it is getting ready to get traded in!!!
Suggested Improvements
The ENTIRE 2005 line needs recalled and repairs done. Chevy has lost so many customers this way - hello Toyota!!
By clebo1
on 06/20/11 13:16 PM (PDT)

Basically the biggest Lemon that Chevy-Gm has ever made,Worst than the Yugo.Chevy knew that when they made,and their custoemr service center has done nothing but give me service request the past 4 years and still no settlemnt.ZHad gasket replaced ,rear seal gasket,now i need again sway bars after only again 20,000 miles,need again new brakes and rotors ,4 set.The Dexcool antifreeze ate away at my gasket until it was gone.bad steroe system,may coolnatt leaks which I have had fixed.do youself a favor.but a Ford Edge or Fusion.Musch better vehcilces and at leat you can get a hold of their customer satisfaction people. 1-800-222-1000 for Chevy is a Useless Line to call.I have placed our 200 calls and they have issued me over 100 service request which they have done nothing to address and fix my problem,also my apint along both of wheel wells is cracking.What a Hunk of Junk.!! Mr. Cleveland Ward 18 crowell St. Dorchester,Ma. 02124.