2005 Chevrolet Equinox - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Equinox model:
I love it
By ChristyB on 04/16/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Equinox LT AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

When I went to the dealership the intention was to only test drive. I was sold as soon as I drove it.

MY 1ST SUV
By peter94 on 04/16/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Equinox LT Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

Just purchased our Equinox last weekend and so far LOVE IT!! Plenty of room for our family and all the "kid stuff" that we manage to haul around. Love all the storage spaces and the fact that I don't feel like I'm driving a "truck". Also looked at Toyota, Ford, Nissan...but liked the overall package of the Chevy the best.

Great value with Classy Aggressive Looks
By ucdavisboy on 04/15/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Equinox LT Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

The Equinox is a once in a decade auto- a vehicle that is an incredible value, great performer within its class, but yet likely to be largely overlooked by the purchasing public. The Equinox does not really excel in any one area (except maybe styling-see below), but it is exceptional enough in every single area to make it an extremely enjoyable SUV to own. Combine that with incredible value (my loaded LT FWD was $22,500 off the lot) and you cannot lose.

I would recommend
By Martym on 04/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Equinox LT Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

Good syle, great ride. I have the best package (1SE), but the interior still seems a little cheap for 27,000 dollars. I guess now days if you want nice, it will cost you 40,000+.

What a Blast!
By SAMANTHA on 04/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Equinox LT AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

Got my Equinox a couple of weeks ago. Test drove 7 other SUV's and the dealership had only 1 of these in stock, fully loaded with leather seats, satellite radio onstar, ect. Had to have it!!!! Looks similar to a lexus, and the drive is smooth, more like a car then SUV. Really clean understated interior. Two Thumbs up!!!

It's so much fun!
By DavidCrumley on 04/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Equinox LT AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

This vehicle is so much fun! It is roomy like an SUV, but drives like a car! It gets great gas mileage, and is so sporty!

LOVE IT
By megnate on 04/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Equinox LT AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

Absolutely love my new Equinox - as to the comparison to the Saturn VUE, I owned a Saturn and would never own another. I had a horrible experience with the car and the customer service was equally as bad.

just got one for the wife
By buddym1 on 04/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

buy one have some fun.

MY FAV SO FAR
By 2CUTE4U on 04/04/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet Equinox LT Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

THIS SUV GET'S A 10! I LOVE THE SOUND SYSTEM,LEG ROOM,CARGO SPACE, AND STYLING....I GET SO MANY COMMENTS FROM PEOPLE ON HOW NICE LOOKING THIS VEHICLE IS. I THINK IT VERY MUCH COMPARES TO THE MORE EXPENSIVE LEXUS RX330 :-)CHECK OUT THE BACK VIEW.....YOU'LL SEE.I ADORE THIS SUV!

Two thumbs waaay UP!!!
By UCR highlander on 03/31/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet Equinox LT Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

This compact SUV is simply amazing. It rides more like a car than a SUV, and the fuel economy is actually quite good- much more akin to a sedan. The interior is well planned, and the rear seats and storage area are the best I've seen from any make (Honda, Toyota, Ford were cross-shopped). This is a great vehicle for families , or for those that love hauling friends around (like me).