2005 Chevrolet Equinox Consumer Reviews 71

2005 Chevrolet Equinox - Consumer Reviews

2005 Chevrolet Equinox LS Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

View reviews for a specific Equinox model:
Chev Equinox
By 44kings on 04/17/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Equinox LT Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

My wife and I did alot of research on this vehicle. We took one for a test drive and gave it a 9.8 out of ten. Within hours of the test drive we purchased one (and we are not ones to make purchases like this so quickly). Currently we have a 2000 Pontiac Montana and were looking for a second vehicle that was as good or better than the Montana (and the Montana is very good vehicle). Well this vehicle is better. Better ride, handling, comfort (lots of legroom especially in the sliding rear seat) and power. Definately a vehicle worth considering. So who gets to drive the Montana and who gets to drive the Equinox?

I love it
By ChristyB on 04/16/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Equinox LT AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

When I went to the dealership the intention was to only test drive. I was sold as soon as I drove it.

MY 1ST SUV
By peter94 on 04/16/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Equinox LT Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

Just purchased our Equinox last weekend and so far LOVE IT!! Plenty of room for our family and all the "kid stuff" that we manage to haul around. Love all the storage spaces and the fact that I don't feel like I'm driving a "truck". Also looked at Toyota, Ford, Nissan...but liked the overall package of the Chevy the best.

Cool Car
By Dan14036 on 04/16/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Equinox LT AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

Excellent design, but I wouldnt compare this to a tracker! I really dont like them, but the Equinox is amazing. It is very comfortable to drive and really is a great "SUV."

Great value with Classy Aggressive Looks
By ucdavisboy on 04/15/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Equinox LT Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

The Equinox is a once in a decade auto- a vehicle that is an incredible value, great performer within its class, but yet likely to be largely overlooked by the purchasing public. The Equinox does not really excel in any one area (except maybe styling-see below), but it is exceptional enough in every single area to make it an extremely enjoyable SUV to own. Combine that with incredible value (my loaded LT FWD was $22,500 off the lot) and you cannot lose.

I would recommend
By Martym on 04/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Equinox LT Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

Good syle, great ride. I have the best package (1SE), but the interior still seems a little cheap for 27,000 dollars. I guess now days if you want nice, it will cost you 40,000+.

What a Blast!
By SAMANTHA on 04/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Equinox LT AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

Got my Equinox a couple of weeks ago. Test drove 7 other SUV's and the dealership had only 1 of these in stock, fully loaded with leather seats, satellite radio onstar, ect. Had to have it!!!! Looks similar to a lexus, and the drive is smooth, more like a car then SUV. Really clean understated interior. Two Thumbs up!!!

It's so much fun!
By DavidCrumley on 04/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Equinox LT AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

This vehicle is so much fun! It is roomy like an SUV, but drives like a car! It gets great gas mileage, and is so sporty!

LOVE IT
By megnate on 04/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Equinox LT AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

Absolutely love my new Equinox - as to the comparison to the Saturn VUE, I owned a Saturn and would never own another. I had a horrible experience with the car and the customer service was equally as bad.

just got one for the wife
By buddym1 on 04/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

buy one have some fun.