2005 Chevrolet Equinox - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Equinox model:
What a Blast
By Gberry on 05/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Equinox LT Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

I order my Equinox in March, I just got it today . What a BLAST it is to drive. I orderd every thing that can be put on it, I have people stopping me asking questions about it. Ths interior is beautful, All I can say is CHEVY did it right. This is a great Car

Best kept secret gm ever had
By chevy x 2 on 05/01/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Equinox LT Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

We bought our Equinox LT FWD after test driving two others. I traded my 2003 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab for it. The room is unbelievable! One really must see it and feel it to appreciate it. The gas milage and lack of room were two of the major factors in getting rid of the Nissan. We have only gone through one tankful but I must say we are averaging 21 city/highway. The ride and handling are superb.

easy rider
By noxman on 04/30/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Equinox LT Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

Replacing a mini van with the Equinox. Just as with our Venture, the stock tires must go so the sharp edges of the ride quality will be smoothed out. The Nox has a tighter feel without much body pitch. The electronic steering is a big plus no dead center spot and good progressive change with road speed. Interior noise levels are very good. the performance of the sunroof (wind noise and buffeting) is not as good as some other models I have owned. The only fault I had to fix was the rear headrests, the block the rear view.

Best bang for the buck!
By McWilly on 04/29/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

I love it

No More RAV4 for me.
By Tim2004 on 04/25/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Equinox LS AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

I was looking for something new to trade in my underpowered Toyota RAV4 on, maybe even a Highlander. A friend suggested this new vehicle from Chevy. Chevy? Well, I took a look and was very impressed by the look, ride and quality. I was sold.

PERFECT
By T67 on 04/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Equinox LT Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

love it! Everything rocks, I bought it right off the truck and put the first mile on it!

2005 Equinox
By Kellyw308@aol.com on 04/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Equinox LT AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

I bought an Equinox about three weeks ago and I absolutly love it! When people see the car they can not believe the features it has for the price.

Equinox
By Robyn on 04/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

wonderful and affordable SUV

Can't Wait for It!!!
By Future Equinox Owner on 04/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Equinox LT AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

Looking for a vehicle while at the Cleveland Auto Show and stumbled across the Equnox. Fell in love with the looks, style, price and backseat legroom. Took it for a test drive the next week and fell in love. Ordered one 03-20-04, the Spring Equinox and now just waiting it's arrival. Will be back here to post after owning it for a while. Couldn't fairly judge performance or fun to drive categories fairly yet so went middle of the road with a 5.

Chev Equinox
By 44kings on 04/17/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Equinox LT Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

My wife and I did alot of research on this vehicle. We took one for a test drive and gave it a 9.8 out of ten. Within hours of the test drive we purchased one (and we are not ones to make purchases like this so quickly). Currently we have a 2000 Pontiac Montana and were looking for a second vehicle that was as good or better than the Montana (and the Montana is very good vehicle). Well this vehicle is better. Better ride, handling, comfort (lots of legroom especially in the sliding rear seat) and power. Definately a vehicle worth considering. So who gets to drive the Montana and who gets to drive the Equinox?