2005 Chevrolet Equinox SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Equinox model:
Drove 275 miles to get one!
By Rowdyrob on 05/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Equinox SUV LT Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

My wife and I had ooked for one since March and finally got our today. It was the LT1SE package. Black with Tan interior leather and it is great looking. It looks like the new BMW SUV. We turned heads the whole ride home. The car handles great. Nice turn radius and low road noise. The inside is very spacious and very driver friendly to operate. We got a shade over 24 MPG on the first interstate drive. It will go up after it is broken in a bit. I am extremely pleased with this vehicle and with the money I spent. Great bang for the buck.

Awesome
By Somer on 05/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Equinox SUV LS AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

I got one 3 weeks ago and absolutely love it. I had been looking for a new car for a few months and waiting for this one to come out. I am so happy that I did.

Chevrolet has a winner!!
By CV on 05/20/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Equinox SUV LT AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

I just got my Equinox and I couldn't be happier. This vehicle is SHARP. Kudos to the designers on this one. Mine is the AWD model with every available option. Everything inside is right where you would expect it (with the exception of the heated seat control). It's got a lot of pep and fun to drive. I don't know why edmunds says the radio controls are difficult. They couldn't be easier to use. It also has lots of cargo room and leg room for second seat passengers. The doors open up wide, to accommodate large items or handicapped passengers. For the money, it's the best small utility vehicle available today!

THE AMAZING EQUINOX
By Jonela on 05/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Equinox SUV LT AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

There is nothing about this car that I would not describe as absolutely excellent.

Best Darn SUV Ever Owned
By Stan Owens on 05/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Equinox SUV LS Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

Have owned the new Chevy Equinox for almost a week now. Love everything about it. I have been a pickup man for quite a few years. When picking out a new pickup to replace my older one the Equinox caught my eye. I immediately asked to drive it, fell in love with the vehicle from the getgo. Love all the features about it, very roomy for a midsize SUV, comfortable to drive. The new 5-speed automatic transmission works great, very nice shifting. It has very little road noise. The 3.4 V- 6 is more than enough engine for the vehicle. Can't wait to take it on vacation next month. I know it will make the driving comfortable.

Incredible! Is it really a Chevy?
By adhurdler on 05/17/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Equinox SUV LT Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

I went and test drove a FWD LT on Saturday and took it home that evening in Salsa Red(second choice; glad I purchased over Silver; traded in Pontiac Vibe). Wasn't going to buy a new car that day, but couldn't leave without one. Dealer made an offer I couldn't refuse. Let a relative drive and they want one as well(trade in PT Cruiser). Incredible ride quality and handling for a Chevy Truck. Purchase due to need for extra space in back seat and it has plenty of room and then some. It is very quiet, has plenty of power, and it nicely equipped. Take one for a drive and you will take it home!

WOW!
By aimsbrown on 05/15/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Equinox SUV LS AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

Amazing ride and comfort! The cargo space design is ingenious. I can't wait to tailgate with its functional table.

Great Crossover Vehicle for the Money
By Chevy for Life on 05/15/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Equinox SUV LS Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

We downsized from a Suburban to the Equinox due to escalating fuel costs. After searching a long time for a replacement vehicle, we bought our Equinox immediately upon locating one (even prior to driving it). We have no regrets.

Vehicle with Space
By jackr108 on 05/15/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Equinox SUV LS AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

As my kids grow I needed a new car to grow with them. After much research and many pain staking test drives I have found a vehicle with both Style and comfort. Just a great drive for the buck!

it a chevy
By polish on 05/15/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Equinox SUV LS AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

i been around chevy trucks and suv for a long time. They all have the same feel to them. The Equinox has a total different feel to it. Look and feel of the truck is great. It has very minor fault from what i see.