Used 2005 Chevrolet Equinox Consumer Reviews - 725 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Chevrolet Equinox - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Equinox model:

My Equinox
By Melissa

2005 Chevrolet Equinox LT AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

I love my Equinox. I get so many compliments on my truck. Its not a huge SUV. It seems to be just the right size. With the rear folding AND sliding seats, picking up a large item is not a problem. And with the front folding passenger seat, long pieces of lumber or the like, is a piece of cake! Avaible On-Star & XM Radio is awesome. I use my personal calling feature all the time.

My favorite thing about the Equionox is the adjustable rear seat. No matter what height your passenger is, they are also comfortable.

The plastic like interior creaks alot. And the cup holders under the armrest seem to interfere if I need to use the emregency brake when parking.

Love My Equinox
By Finique

2005 Chevrolet Equinox LT AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

The Equinox in my opinion is one of the best values Chevrolet has in its line of vehicles. For the money, You can't beat a 2005 Equinox.

I love the exterior design,love the leather interior, heated seats, The Equinox has all the features of a more expensive SUV.I knew I wanted to own one the firts time I took a test drive. It handles like a dream.

I am so completely satisfied with my Equinox I wouldn't change a thing.

Great Expectations
By Delbert Whetstone

2005 Chevrolet Equinox LT AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

I finally found the Equinox at the price and equiped the way I wanted. It took about two months to consumate the deal.The Equinox was worth the wait, it suits my needs completely. I wanted a smaller vehicle ,yet with comfort, as I'M 6'3, it has plenty of rooom and a great ride. It'e fun to drive, very comfortable and responsive. The styling is a plus, makes you feel like your driving a futuristic SUV.My Granddaughter has her eye on it and said she would like to have it for her school car ,in about 4 years.I will pass it on to her because it has exceptionally good saftey features. Head curtians and side and frontal Air Bags.Plus All Wheel Drive.Also On Star,great security option.

Besides the aforementioned convience and saftey features mention I love the Xm Radio, such a pleasure to listen to great music while traveling.The seat options. The fold down seat options are great for hauling arranging yoir luggage.We also enjoy the room provided for rear passangers.

The driver needs a bigger and softer seat. The dash needs a better design, It's not very interesting.Optional Faux wood would make it more attractive and interesting.

2005 Equinox
By Michael Cox

2005 Chevrolet Equinox LT AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

Nothing but praise for my Equinox, it looks good, is fun to drive, and have had no problems in the first 10,000 miles!!!! The only little dissapointment is gas mileage, Avg. around 19MPG combined so far.

Love the sunroof, and the versitility of the cargo area.

A-pillars a little thick took some getting used to.

EQUINOX OFFERS ECONOMY WITH PERFORMANCE
By JIMMY LEE

2005 Chevrolet Equinox LT Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

I have thoroughly enjoyed my Chevrolet Equinox that I purchased from Mission Chevrolet in El Paso, TX. Not only was the dealership ex[erience a fantastic one, but I have found that the Equinox is by far the best bang for my buck. I am a large man that requires a lot of space. However, with gas prices in the $2.25 range, I just cannot justify buying a large truck or SUV. The Equinox has given me the size, comfort and utility I desire combined with the economy that I feel I need. My Equinox is surprisingly agile and gets me into and out of Interstate traffic with ease. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for "that something special."

Economical yet powerful engine. Comfortable and luxurious leather interior. Tight turning radius while maintaining stability.

Replace the suspended arm rest with a full console that can support a large amount of weight.