2005 Chevrolet Equinox Consumer Review: 05 equinox

2005 Chevrolet Equinox - Consumer Review

LT 4dr SUV (3.4L V6 5-speed Automatic)

05 equinox
By Great SUV on

2005 Chevrolet Equinox LT Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

I'vr read all these problems that people have been having, i haven't seen anything, yet. The interior looks great no peeling paint. i suggest getting leather for the seats to avoid stains :)

i enjoy the heated leather seats, and the powerful stereo system. I think the sound this thing puts out is comparable to some after market systems

the only suggestion i have is a better placement for the cd holder, it's located under the arm rest which makes it difficult to get a case out while driving. And i guess the deep well at th bottom of the windshield, it will hold a lot of ice come winter time.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review
By blue54
on 06/27/12 05:46 AM (PDT)

Just wait how many mile do you have on it.

By tinyjewels
on 08/15/12 11:09 AM (PDT)

We got 135,000 miles, ac was replaced recently, other than that...my opinion , it's how you drive and maintenance it. Boys will be boys and sometimes females treat theirs like family (my story). Owner of 2 Chevys and 1 Nissan. 2000 Astro, 2005 Equinox, 2007 Murano. All named :) I have 3 teens, that's why so many cars. Lol

By trebor2011
on 03/07/11 23:23 PM (PST)

I agree! I've had my 2005 Equinox since 2008 and have had nothing but a great time with it! I bought the extended warranty "just in case" and it was pretty much a waste of money. Other than, oil, tires and breaks, it's cost me nothing to keep on the road! (oh yeah, and gas....but then again unless we drive a smart car...oh never mind, that's not really a car after all, ha ha)