2014 Chevrolet Cruze Consumer Review: Worst Car Ever !!!

2014 Chevrolet Cruze - Consumer Review

LS Sedan (1.8L 4-cyl. 6-speed Automatic)

Worst Car Ever !!!
By ezt1 on

2014 Chevrolet Cruze LS 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 6A)

I purchased this car 3 month ago, since then i have got back pain and also i have a terrible pain in my right leg and is worst every time a ride this junk. Seats are so hard and external padding is too high, i use a cushion but i continue in the same way, i tried to trade in to a different car but in the process i can lose more than $4000.00. Also when i turn on the air conditioning comes a chemical odor from the air vents, i have to open all windows until it disappear. I DON'T RECOMMEND THIS CAR. I decided to buy this car because i have always been a GM fan, all my cars in the past were from this company except a Fusion that was terrible too.

Favorite Features

Exterior and Interior Design. Design ONLY because comfort is mediocre. AVOID THIS CAR

Suggested Improvements

Change cushion design in front seats, it's not comfortable.
By njadz
on 05/03/14 16:52 PM (PDT)

Try buying a lumbar support off Amazon ... they work great! Cruze rated mosted comfortable compact car on the market... so either it's lack of lumbar support ... just a suggestion. This is more about how the car drives than how comfortable the seats are... that can be adjusted by cheap aftermarket items.