Great everyday driver, with style!
By darnell1977 on
2014 Chevrolet Cruze 1LT 4dr Sedan (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)
I bought this car for my wife. She didn't think that she would like a small car coming away from a Nissan Armada; let me tell you she was wrong, can't her out of it. The car looks small in stature but interior has good spacing and a large trunk for a small vehicle. The car handles very firm but is really fun and comfortable. We have owned an Audi A4 1.8 turbo a while back and it handles just like it, very predictable and hugs the road. The ride is smooth and bumps are effortless. The electronics inside the car are great for long trips or short work journeys. Let me be the first to admit we were going to opt out on the Mylink and the other, GET THEM YOU WONT REGRET IT!
Favorite Features
The Mylink with bluetooth and Onstar is a great addition. Great pick up on the 1.4 turbo. Car is very stylish inside and out. Gas mileage is very good if you can stay out of the turbo, but what’s the fun in that.
Suggested Improvements
There are very few things I don't like about the car. The armrest is a little short even though it telescopes out. I personally think that the transmission is a little sluggish and takes a while for it decide to kick down. It is also taking a while to get use to the door locks below the radio panel. No gas cap locking mechanism also makes me a little uneasy.