2014 Chevrolet Cruze 2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo Diesel 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - The worst car i have

2014 Chevrolet Cruze - Consumer Review

Diesel Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo Diesel 6-speed Automatic)

The worst car i have purchased in years
By ezt1 on

2014 Chevrolet Cruze Diesel 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbodiesel 6A)

My worst car in years, I have owned my chevy cruze for just two month and i can't resist to be inside this car, i hate to drive it, i went to the dealership to try to make a trade in and get a different car but they told me that i could lose more that $4000 in the transaction. Then i have to wait at lest two years to get rid off the lease. I decided to buy it because the exterior design is nicer that corolla and many other compact cars in the market today, also the interior look is great for a car in this segment, just the LOOK because it has the hardest and uncomfortable seats i have seen, and since i got this car i have a terrible pain at the back and right leg. I use a cushion. BE AWARE.

Favorite Features

My favorite features are the exterior design and gas economy. but i don't recommend this car. Look for something better. I am also worried about the fact that GM sent an email to auto dealers requesting to stop selling the cruze model and they have not said the cause of that request. I don't know what to do, If this is a safety problem people who own this car is at risk.

Suggested Improvements

PLEASE USE BETTER SEATS AND IMPROVE ACCELERATION.
By taylor44
on 04/05/14 16:00 PM (PDT)

It had a recall because of a lose bolt, quick fix. Also my question is to you did you not test drive the car or sit in it at all to feel the comfort of the seats?