2014 Chevrolet Cruze Consumer Review: Waited years for this car to c

2014 Chevrolet Cruze - Consumer Review

Diesel Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo Diesel 6-speed Automatic)

Waited years for this car to come out!!
By lee1979 on

2014 Chevrolet Cruze Diesel 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbodiesel 6A)

I have been waiting years for for an American car company to make the cut, on a small diesel engine for a American can, Rumors have been permeating for the last 5 years in the diesel truck community for to be an American diesel powered car that we can afford to take to a shop if it needs repairs in the future because diesel engines last for a very long time and will out last the transmissions every 300k. You may not be a diesel fan like my self but even still there are many good reasons to go with this car. - Top of the line tech. - Great drivability and acceleration. - less harm to the environment than a gasser. - Seven hundred plus miles per tank. - Awesome (real) leather seats

Seats, interior, tech, fuel mileage, the sound of a diesel engine, power, drivability, and the fact that we are talking about an already tested and proven engine that has been on the German market for years. The warranty is awesome as well.

I would like to see a two door.
By litesong2
on 01/30/14 14:15 PM (PST)

"less harm to the environment than a gasser........." Nah! diesels barely make the EPA cut for pollutions, but Prius vehicles are 10 times better than EPA pollution limits.

By okumaman
on 12/27/13 11:40 AM (PST)

I am glad GM has finally brought their diesels to America. I also am a diesel supporter, wish it was offered in the 2013 Spark I bought last year. I would likely be pushing over 55MPG with the three cylinder diesel available overseas, compared to the 43MPG I get with my gasser.