2014 Chevrolet Cruze Consumer Review: What a Car!!!!

2014 Chevrolet Cruze - Consumer Review

Diesel Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo Diesel 6-speed Automatic)

What a Car!!!!
By cruzeowner2 on

2014 Chevrolet Cruze Diesel 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbodiesel 6A)

Since I purchased the 2014 Cruze Turbo Diesel I have been getting outstanding hwy mileage such as the last trip I made was for 523 miles and my average at 70 miles per hour was 49.5 MPG. The car has plenty of get up and go in fact I must be careful as it can get too fast too quick. The Cruze is very comfortable with plenty of headroom and great foot space to stretch out. I was concerned with the power needed to climb the hills but was pleasantly surprised when the Cruze really didn't have to strain much at all. I highly recommend the Cruze Turbo Diesel to anyone wanting to drive green.

The leather appointed interior the My Link/ XM radio with weather and local fuel stations and prices The charging and connection station in the center consol where you can connect your MP3 player and charge your Cell phone. The backup Camera that comes with the Driver Convenience package Heated seats and outside rearview mirrors
By ihanson
on 10/09/13 07:04 AM (PDT)

Hi Rogueman - Can't comment on the oil change (although I assume it would be pretty comparable with most sedans on the market) but I believe the urea tank fillups are pretty cheap and are covered by Chevy for a certain number of miles after purchase. Those expenses are miniscule compared to the total cost of the vehicle so it shouldn't stop you from test driving, etc.

By rogueman43
on 09/25/13 07:35 AM (PDT)

Thanks for the review. I'm really interested in this car, but a little skeptical I guess. I'd be curious to know what a service costs on the car (oil change, urea tank refill).