Nice ride
By ohiobound on
2014 Chevrolet Cruze LTZ 4dr Sedan (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)
My wife and I just purchased a 2014 Chevy Cruze Ltz. I have been a life long Chevy consumer and was looking for a compact to midsize car that was kind of sporty but dependable. After research, the Cruze was the car we were shooting for. We went to our local Chevy dealer and requested to test drive the Cruze I saw on their website. It is a 2014 LTZ, with black exterior and interior with all the bells and whistles. The 18" wheels look good on this car. The interior is comfortable but the back seats are a little cramped. The front dash and surrounding area is easily accessible.
Favorite Features
I like the keyless entry and start function. Just keep the key in your pocket and you can do everything from unlocking the doors to starting the engine.
Suggested Improvements
It has a 1.4 liter eco boost engine. It is a little sluggish starting off but smooths out after a minute. Driving on the freeway is quiet and the engine is responsive to accelerating but it takes a little time. One thing I did notice was at a stop on an incline. It appears the car slips back on an incline and does not hold after releasing the break. It happened twice and it is a little nerve racking if a car is at your rear.
By feenixdude
on 03/13/14 01:25 AM (PDT)

Just purchased a 2014 cruze LS w/6 speed manual. So far I really like this car! The more I drive it the more I like it. My last 4 cars were Japanese and after test driving it I was amazed that it was a Chevrolet. Very quiet and rides great. The car has quite a few options for being the entry level model as well. Very impressed