2013 Chevrolet Cruze 1.4L 4-cyl. Turbo 6-speed Manual Consumer Review - Unsure right now If I

2013 Chevrolet Cruze - Consumer Review

2LT Sedan (1.4L 4-cyl. Turbo 6-speed Manual)

Unsure right now If I like it or NOT
By mommy_dearest3 on

2013 Chevrolet Cruze 2LT 4dr Sedan (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Bought my 2013 Cruze in Oct 2013. No problems until yesterday - engine light came on, it's still in the shop so I can't comment on that now. Reasonable performance for an economy car, I have the convenience package, which has a car starter, bluetooth and backup sensors, which are indeed convenient. It idles rough at times, one back seat pocket-not good Throttle response is terrible. Merging out on a highway can be challenging, doesn't have good punch at all.

Favorite Features

Bluetooth, Satellite Radio, Backup Sensors, Remote Starter, convenient steering wheel features, power Driver's seat, Gas mileage went from an SUV to this car spending 100$ weekly to 45$ a week on gas! Love the black on black ex/interior look.

Suggested Improvements

Interior on dash and doors needs to be changed that mesh stuff is horrible - not easy to clean at all. Arm rest is a little useless and small, could be more spacious. Cupholder-cups get stuck and it's in a weird spot. Rear defroster takes its own sweet time to defrost.