2013 Chevrolet Cruze Consumer Review: Great all-around car

2013 Chevrolet Cruze - Consumer Review

LS Sedan (1.8L 4-cyl. 6-speed Automatic)

Great all-around car
By nathanto on

2013 Chevrolet Cruze LS 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 6A)

our organisation purchased 5 Chevy cruzes at the beginning of 2013. I personally drove 3 of them for extended periods of time. In the first year of owning these cars, we put roughly 30,000 miles on them. We never had any serious problems with the vehicles. There was only one time that a light came on in one of the turbo diesel cruzes and it was just the self-clean feature for the engine. If that ever happens, just let the car run for about 30 minutes at 2000 RPMs.

The car looks great and handles great. The media options are great as well. the USB works great and displays all your iPod's data on the screen. Its comfortable as well. At times, I traveled with 4 other passengers for extended periods of time. They all sat comfortably. Love these cars. The average age of our drivers was 18-21. We never had any problems with the cars.

The gas mileage in town is definitely not what was advertised. On the high way was alright, but inner city ate up my gas way too fast. All of our drivers said that same thing about their cruzes as well. other than that, the cruze is an all-around great vehicle. I would buy another one in a heartbeat if the need ever arose.