2013 Chevrolet Cruze Consumer Review: First time chevy owner

2013 Chevrolet Cruze - Consumer Review

1LT Sedan (1.4L 4-cyl. Turbo 6-speed Automatic)

First time chevy owner
By amw17 on

2013 Chevrolet Cruze 1LT 4dr Sedan (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Overall, the Cruze is a awesome commuter vehicle. I wish it had a little more torque on the freeway but I guess I can't expect much with a 4 cylinder vehicle. Minor issues with rear brake noise. Sun-visor coming apart where mirror folds. Satisfied with performance and look of vehicle.

I like the easy functions to navigate radio and I really enjoy the inside rear view mirror how it changes at night when driving. I am in stop and go traffic all the time and having the deflector change the brightness helps my eyes relax a little. Steering wheel leather they placed on it.

I'm not to excited about the interior design seems basic and cheap. I dislike the color choice Chevy used for the cluster display. Red and blue collaboration makes me feel 10 years ago. I feel as if they're lacking 2013 color themes or choices on a design. Other models from different makes have stepped up and kept with the times! Cheap interior, dash, door cover, seats, and mats highly suggest to update material usage. Not to happy about all the fake plastic used. I don't know if I will purchase another Chevy.. Price and quality fall short of my needs.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review