REALLY Nice but needs some tweaking
By debs13cruzin on
2013 Chevrolet Cruze 2LT 4dr Sedan (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)
My first car in MY name, and American made YAY ! ( sorta) I am becoming less fond of new cars with so much dependence on computer systems. At this moment, my car is in the dealership having the radio or at the very least, the control panel and fancy little display screen replaced. Often when stopped at red light, radio goes off and lights on panels go off and on. Hopefully this will be my only problem. Other than that I really like my car, it handles wonderfully on the highway, takes curves really nice.
Favorite Features
Handles like a dream. Excellent gas mileage. Plenty of leg room. I love the remote starter .... overall I really like my new car and am hoping it gives me years of reliable use *fingers crossed* The leather interior is great. The car has a really nice overall quality look and feel to it.
Suggested Improvements
The front of the car, the trim on the bottom, sits very low and tends to rub on curbs and dips in roads. The front seats are a bit narrow and hard. When I have a cup in the cup holder, when releasing parking brake my hand hits down on top of cup.