2013 Chevrolet Cruze Consumer Review: BEAUTIFUL car, GOOD ride

2013 Chevrolet Cruze - Consumer Review

2LT Sedan (1.4L 4-cyl. Turbo 6-speed Automatic)

BEAUTIFUL car, GOOD ride
By puzantc on

2013 Chevrolet Cruze 2LT 4dr Sedan (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I really love the look of my 2LT RS. The rally sport is gorgeous. From outside to inside, the compliments do not stop! The design is impeccable. The seating is a little tight. I'm 6ft and no one can sit behind me unless I pull up a bit. But I expected that because the Cruze, to me, is a medium sized sedan. As for the performance: the car handles phenomenally! The turbo engine even catches me off guard sometimes during acceleration. My combined mpg is between 28 and 29 and let me tell you: I'm a speed demon on & off the fwy, so I am impressed. Disappointments: the car jerks fwd when i'm stopped at a light. I've seen some others mention this as well. I hope for no problems down the line.

I love having the option to use touch screen AND the buttons on the console. Also, I literally don't need to move my hands from the wheel because I can control everything there. I enjoy being able to change between sources from the wheel too. My friend has a 2013 Ford Fusion, between Ford's SYNC and Chevy's MYLINK, my friends all prefer Chevy's system. It is very user friendly, easy, and no lagging at all.

I would suggest improvements on the jerking while stopped issue.