Honest and to the Point
By iamvindell on
2013 Chevrolet Cruze Eco 4dr Sedan (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)
Bought brand new. Have it for over two months so far. Great little car. Would highly recommend it to others. Small car, yes, but, if you want more room, buy a Malibu. I bought the Eco model and it has not dissapointed in any way.
Favorite Features
Averaging about 30 mpg so far. The menu on the dash tells you what you get for mpg. I don't drive hard, but I don't baby it, either. Large trunk for the car's size. Seats are comfortable, if a bit narrow. Handles wonderful. Peppy enough for everyday use. After all, it's an Eco model, not an SS.
Suggested Improvements
Back seat is a tad cramped, could use another 3 inches back there. Center armrest is short, cubby space not too large. Have the remote start option- while convenient, the defrosters do not work good enough. I have to start the car 3 times remotely for the windshield to egt defrosted properly. The car seems like one of the least-roomy for its class, but I do not mind because overall it's a great little car. Because of the looks inside and out and the nimble handling I call it my American BMW 3 series.