First and last new chevy
By curly14 on
2013 Chevrolet Cruze 1LT 4dr Sedan (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)
1500 miles on my first new car EVER wish I would have read all the reviews about the transmission shifting problems. The car goes from 2 to 1 gear to the point it throws you forward GM that's the ways they are designed but I can test drive the other two new ones in there lot. I told them it sounds like you have two more headaches coming back. The door lock and unlock buttons are in the center console, what idiot decided after 50 years lets move the location? I trying to get GM to buy back we"ll see what happens I've owned all GM but that's about to change permanently! Not even close to 35 mpg more like 25 best so far was 28
Suggested Improvements
Buy this car back
By midnightcruise
on 04/03/13 11:27 AM (PDT)

"The car goes from 2 to 1 gear to the point it throws you forward" - I have not noticed this... it sounds like you do have a problem.... and it sounds like the dealer is just pushing the problem off. You should call GM direct and chat about it. I have called them in the past for problems with my Equinox and they were very helpful!

By lovemycruze
on 05/12/13 01:58 AM (PDT)

I am a service advisor for Chevy never heard anything like this. And that low miles. I don't know. If that tranny has any problems ur check engine light will come on and stay on grab a shop Forman go on a ride show them if it's true what your saying its doing and we never push ppl away we fix it if it's broken and I own a Chevy cruze 2013 6 speed auto and if have u driven a car with a cvt tranny those cars shift wired rev very high. The cruze transmission. Is a great tranny revs and shifts it's diffrent then any other older gm six speed trans any way I love my cruze.