This is just a normal review.
By dqdave on
2012 Chevrolet Cruze 2LT 4dr Sedan (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6M)
1. The front seats have more leg room I've ever had in any car. But, even with the seat up, the back seat can't really fit two willing adults in back. 2. Front visibility provides a great view of the road. But, the rear view mirror is small, along with the rear window. To help the rear visibility I've removed the back seat headrests. 3. The outside of the car is.... well... boring.. I mean it looks nice, clean, and as good as you can get for a 4dr sedan. But, the inside is NOT BORING, very elegant, the high quality leather has wonderful feel. Dash has been well designed. Every feature you would want is on it. Though, I think it has to many buttons to push. I'm glad I bought it.:)
Favorite Features
Front seat leg room. Wonderful cabin. Leather follows around the dash, giving it a elegant look. Nice quite ride. Good acceleration. Well built.
Suggested Improvements
Larger rear view mirror. Simplifying the Dash. Taking off that "auto lock the doors stuff" when you start moving. Don't know why you would be jumping out of a moving car. Calling up my wife to tell her to LET ME drive it once in awhile.