2012 Chevrolet Cruze Consumer Review: Saved My Life So I Got Another

2012 Chevrolet Cruze - Consumer Review

2012 Chevrolet Cruze

LS Sedan (1.8L 4-cyl. 6-speed Manual)

Saved My Life So I Got Another One
By car_cruzer on

2012 Chevrolet Cruze LS 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

Got the 2012 Cruze after a drunk driver totaled my 2011. I love my Cruze! I got mine in Topez Blue Metallic. The Interior is welcoming and feels more upscale then a Toyota or Honda. The price was right given the deal I could get through my bank. If you want more options in a smaller package for the same price consider the sonic.

Gas mileage (35 MPG), 6 speed Manual transmission, XM satellite radio, seats are really comfortable, rear seat center arm rests and Five Star Crash Test Rating

Put the top back on the storage area over the center console so I don't have to look at the reflection, cruise control as a dealer installed option for the LS , make the OnStar system a removable option (please) and a rear windshield wiper.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review
By rwmke
on 01/29/12 16:54 PM (PST)

Me bud has a Cruze LS 6AT & the dealer installed cruise no problem. With computer-controlled everything these days, this probably entailed little more than bolting-up the switch to the steering wheel. GM is hiding this to up-sell you to an LT I am guessing.

By block_edmunds
on 12/29/11 16:33 PM (PST)

All good suggestions...no cruise control is criminal. It is so annoying and dangerous when idiots don't have/use cruise on the highways, causing everyone to pass them multiple times.