2012 Chevrolet Cruze Consumer Review: Radiator Smell and dealership

2012 Chevrolet Cruze - Consumer Review

2012 Chevrolet Cruze

LTZ Sedan (1.4L 4-cyl. Turbo 6-speed Automatic)

Radiator Smell and dealership won't fix it
By smwavon on

2012 Chevrolet Cruze LTZ 4dr Sedan (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

We have had our brand new 2012 Chevy Cruze LT RS back to the dealership at least 3 times and we only have 33,000 miles. 3 times were for the Transmission, first time "It needed an update", second time "valve body in the transmission needed to be replaced", third time was "another update needed for the "NEW" car. Also the third time we had it in there: We had an overpowering antifreeze smell that made driving the car very unbearable. After driving the car for a while it also seems sluggish and seems to lose power. This is our only form of transportation. We are a family of 4 and rely on this car on an everyday basis.

A very fun car to drive, has a lot of power and will get up and move when needed.

When someone brings in a NEW Chevy car and says there is a problem, find the problem and fix it. Fix the antifreeze smell it makes it where you do not want to drive the car.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review
By nothappygirl
on 06/08/12 07:50 AM (PDT)

Im a chevy nut have 1934,1957 and now a 2012 cruze . But not a happy chevy girl now.I had my 2012 cruze one day went next morning to drive it and notthing would not start ! Transmission froze up!! That is what I was told! nine days later I have my car back. GM is checking it out. The dealership was great about getting the ball rolling now lets see what GM finds. lost in chevy.