2012 Chevrolet Cruze Consumer Review: Near Omaha, NE? Go see Daniel

2012 Chevrolet Cruze - Consumer Review

1LT Sedan (1.4L 4-cyl. Turbo 6-speed Manual)

Near Omaha, NE? Go see Daniel K at Gregg Young Chevy
By brianerick on

2012 Chevrolet Cruze 1LT 4dr Sedan (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I just leased my first brand new 2012 Chevy Cruze LT. I have to say it was the best car buying experience I have ever had. Daniel K was polite, helpful and understood that buying a car can be a win win situation. Before I bought he even let me take it during the lunch hour to pick up my wife so she could take a look at it. His boss Paul helped get the deal done and Brandon in financing got the paperwork done fast and correct. The best part of the transaction was that everyone was geniune and honest. Not something you initially think of when you talk about car salesmen and dealerships. I got a great deal on a fantastic car. The reason I know this... My wife wants to trade me cars. :-)

The hands free calling is clear and has great sound. The interior has a great look and the exterior design is sleek. I like the wheels on the 1LT better than the Eco. If you drive lots of highway get the Eco, but if you drive city the LT will save you money on the sticker price without a big difference in bells, whistles or MPG's.

After I drive it a little longer I will suggest some changes... If there are any.
By edmunda
on 02/28/12 17:44 PM (PST)

Bought the Cruze Eco this month (February). I am not believing this vehicle was made by Chevrolet. It is awesome. On most driving surfaces you feel like you are in a MUCH larger, heavier car. The 6-speed manual tranny is a hoot. The steering is quick (maybe a hair too quick) and tight. The interior and exterior finish is first class. The 9-speaker Pioneer sound system will flat out move some air. Try listening to Pink Floyd, "Welcome to the Machine" for starters. NICE! As I told my wife, "this is REALLY a nice car."