Just plain awesome!
By lipweb on
2012 Chevrolet Cruze Eco 4dr Sedan (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6M)
I have a Subaru 2.5Premium which I bought for the awd, but the gas milage is horrible and it just doesn't have the power at low rpms. I also owned a Celica GTS that I traded for the 2012 Cruze Eco and not only is it zippy around town but I got 52 mpg on a, 1 & 1/2 trip - all highway - According to the computer. The ride is comfortable, Bluetooth technology is super easy to set-up & the seats are great on my back too. I do a lot of lifting all day and it feels just right to get in and out of this car. My wife loves it too. Infact so much so, that she took it over and I'm back into my 2011 Subaru. Now if I can just convince her to let me trade for another Cruze Eco.
Favorite Features
The best features are definitley the seats, but the bluetooth is super easy to set-up. Much easier than my Subaru. I like the quickness of the car. Especially around town and everything just fits right. I'm 6'1" and this car feels like it was meant for me. My wife is 5'5" and she says the same thing about her and the car. I also love the massive trunk. It has really come in handy several times. Another down side on my Impreza. Chevy really did good this time. I've always bought jap cars until I got into this. And it is the best car I've driven so far, BY FAR!!
Suggested Improvements
The only thing I would change on the car are the door mirrors. Sometimes they seem to get in the way when I am looking out the door.