I love my new Cruze
By rooney10 on
2012 Chevrolet Cruze LTZ 4dr Sedan (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)
I have almost 4,000 miles on my car and love the way it handles and the gas mileage is great. I average 41-43 mpg going 55-60 even with the AC on. I love all of the services, Onstar and Sirius radio makes being in the car a joy. I have used Onstar Navigation several times and it's so easy, I have always arrived at the right place too. I'm still learning new things about my car it has so many features. The 6 speed transmission works great if you drive the car correctly but it did take some getting used to. I still take off too fast from time to time. I love the Autumn Metallic color and have seen many people admire my car while parked.
Favorite Features
Hands free calling is a real plus and the dealer helped me set it up with my cell phone. Having the volume for the sound system on the steering wheel is cool too! The AC and Heat is very good and I know the remote car starter is going to be great in the winter.
Suggested Improvements
My only complaint is that the front seats could be a little more padded, they do seem harder than other cars I've had in the past. I find the back seats to be more comfortible of all things. At least my passengers are happy, another plus.