I drive it like I stole it!
By troublesome3 on
2012 Chevrolet Cruze Eco 4dr Sedan (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6M)
I did alot of research into this car before I decided on it...and am glad I chose it. I am by no means a "hyper miler". The actual mielage that ive been achieving has been great. I have been averaging 34 mpg since i got it. On a recent highway trip i acheived 45 actual mpg. That was at 75 mph! I cant imagine how much better my mileage would be if I was gentler on it. The entire car inside and out is great. The interior is phenomenal for the class and the price. The exterior is also very stylish.
Favorite Features
Favorite feactures include low end torque, fantastic interior, and gas mileage
By block_edmunds
on 04/14/12 11:40 AM (PDT)

I looked at one today and the interior is just "OK"...seat fabric did not seem very "dense" to me, and the arm rests are narrow and hard, but most cars have this ridiculous problem.

By litesong2
on 06/17/12 22:05 PM (PDT)

I am by no means a "hyper miler". I have been averaging 34 mpg since i got it. On a recent highway trip i acheived(sic) 45 actual mpg. That was at 75 mph!//////////////////////////////// A leadfooter still bragging about his leadfoot. If you understood lightfooting & your gas tank, you could stay away from gas stations for 750-800miles.

By rwmke
on 01/29/12 16:40 PM (PST)

I have a commute but much of it is at lower speeds 20-50 - and top speed is 65 for a dozen miles - would the lack of short gears in the Eco be annoying & should I get an LT with 6MT instead? (1) How do you like the lower gears for cruising around town? Are the ratios annoyingly wide & it's either lugging or spinning when going at a certain steady speed like, say, 20 mph or 30 mph or whatever? Or it's such a small displacement thing that when it's spinning it's not annoying at all? (1) Is 6th speed too tall for steady 60-65 mph cruising & handling slight upgrades at that speed? Your thoughts please--Thanks!