DO NOT BUY A 2012 CHEVY CRUZ ECO
By mbennett1 on
2012 Chevrolet Cruze Eco 4dr Sedan (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6M)
I wish I would have done my homework before I purchased this car. -tires not holding air -steering wheel shakes when stopping -film on windows after using defrost -rattle around dash cant find -air comes in the windows while driving and dust is endless -radio is static and speakers are muffled -too many compartments, u think texting is bad -inside door gets wet and dirty -when you open the trunk and its raining all the water pours into the trunk all over -no spare tire -no room for passengers in the back -key is too bulky and you will be surprised when returning from shopping the trunk will be open -pings when shifts from first to second -gas calculation does not match comp.
Favorite Features
No favorite features, oh by the way resale value when i returned to the chevy dealer to trade off this lemon, offer was only $12,000.00 i paid $20,010.00
Suggested Improvements
Chevy designers need to rethink the chevy cruz eco. I am not satisfied at all. Now, I'm looking for a new car and will park the chevy cruz eco in my drive way because I'm not giving it away for trade price.