2012 Chevrolet Cruze Consumer Review: CJ Cruze Eco Automatic

2012 Chevrolet Cruze Sedan - Consumer Review

CJ Cruze Eco Automatic
By cjcruze on

2012 Chevrolet Cruze Eco 4dr Sedan (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I have driven the Cruze 5000 miles since purchase in late Jan., 12. I am very pleased with the car. No problems on delivery or since then. The car is comfortable, quiet, and economical. I have had several Chevys over 45 years of driving. The Cruze is by far the best Chevy I have owned. Measured gas mileage (not computer based) is 38.5 in a mixture of urban, exurban, and interstate driving. I do drive carefully to achieve high mileage and rarely engage the turbo or exceed 65 mph. I would not hesitate to purchase another Cruze.

Favorite Features

Quietness, comfort, and economical operation. Blue tooth connectivity for hands free calling is great. The trunk's storage area is exceptional for this size car. All the steering wheel mounted controls make for comfort and greater safety. 10 air bags are reassuring. Interior design is quite attractive.

Suggested Improvements

Brakes should be 4 wheel disc. Front passseger seat needs greater adjustability including folding the seat back flat forward. Front cup holders are not placed well. Rear leg room is limited. It would also help to have the rear seat backs adjustable.