2012 Chevrolet Cruze Consumer Review: 6 Month Update

2012 Chevrolet Cruze - Consumer Review

6 Month Update
By cruzefan1 on

2012 Chevrolet Cruze Eco 4dr Sedan (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I purchased my 2012 Chevy Cruze Eco automatic on 3/2/2012 so I thought I would give a 6 month update. So far I have had no reliability issues. The car is fairly quiet and rides smooth for a small car. The interior is very roomy and more upscale then some of the competition. I have been avg. 35-36 mpg with 75% highway and 25% city driving. There are a few things that could be improved, being very minor. The first being to make the center consel a little larger and a bigger arm rest. Second would be a little more legroom for larger adults in the backseat. Finally, the transmission seems to be a little sleepy and searching for gears.

Bluetooth, trip computer with plenty of info, radio controls on the steering wheel.

Bigger center consel area with more storage. Also would be nice to make an Eco model available with the options of leather and a sunroof but not sure if that's possible with the gas mileage.