2012 Chevrolet Cruze - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cruze model:
Have to say what a Great CAR!
By joespilk on 08/28/11 19:28 PM (PDT)

2012 Chevrolet Cruze Eco 4dr Sedan (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Purchased a new 2012 Chevy Cruze Eco one week ago. Very impressed so far with build quality, performance and ride comfort. I am completely blown away by the fuel economy. Drove home from the dealership with 6 miles on it. Not even close to broken in, I got 44.6 mpg on the hwy. Now I am up to 400 miles on already and have achieved 48 mpg on the hwy 36-38 mpg in the city. I do not baby this car, it doesn't want you too, takes off like a shot when the turbo kicks in. I cruise between 68 and 72 mph with these numbers. Did get the upgraded sound system 250 watt pioneer, great sound and the conveince package with electric drivers seat and bluetooth. Rides like a much larger car. Very comfortable

What a fun car with great MPG for the money!
By vetteguy999 on 08/25/11 18:53 PM (PDT)

2012 Chevrolet Cruze LS 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

Bought a 2011 Chevy Cruze in June at Daniels Long Chevy and I love the car! It is fun to drive and great gas mileage and for the money you can't find anything nicer that is American made! Best part of it all was my salesman Mike Smith! He made my car buying experience one of the best i have ever had! Thanks to Mike and the Chevy Cruze, i'm a happy camper!

Love my 2012 Chevy Cruise
By shells_dell on 08/23/11 17:47 PM (PDT)

2012 Chevrolet Cruze LS 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

I have owned Suv's for the last 8 years. All ended up being total gas guzzlers and many had terrible blind spots. I decided to go with a smaller car, Hubby and I walked around the car lot and I fell in love with this car. Sleek, has an excellent crash safety test. Has 8 interior airbags. Gets 42 hwy miles, 38 city. i have the red color and looks very sharp.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2012 Chevrolet Cruze in VA is:

$147 per month*