2011 Chevrolet Cruze Consumer Review: Wonderfully Perfect,Sporty,Lux

2011 Chevrolet Cruze Sedan - Consumer Review

2011 Chevrolet Cruze Sedan

Wonderfully Perfect,Sporty,Luxury at an affordable price
By jjj1989 on

2011 Chevrolet Cruze 1LT 4dr Sedan (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I bought My Cruze brand new In 2011, I drove off the lot with only 7 miles on the ODO. I now have 25750 miles on It. Happy to state that I've never had any problems with my car. This is a wonderful car for a starter family, or for anyone who wants to own a new car at an affordable price. It's more value for the money than Toyota Corolla,Honda Civic, It's quieter, Much better then Any other car I test drove. For a first year vehicle reliability Has been above average for me. Plus It has a nice luxury look to the vehicle at a great price. Ignore the people that complain about
it, their either the ones that drive like maniacs or the ones who do not keep up with the Maint.

I like the Interior extremely high quality look, the smooth shifting transmission, the peppy little turbo-charged 1.4L engine, the style on the exterior including the headlamps, the fog lights, the chrome grille on my vehicle, easy to use Navigation touchscreen chrome trim.

Backseat room another 4.5-5.5 inches of legroom would be recommended for older children, possible two-tone color options for the exterior, also even some backseat vents maybe?

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review
By sshotwell756
on 08/22/12 19:38 PM (PDT)

Consider yourself one of the lucky one's.