Well done Chevrolet
By jdizzle on
2011 Chevrolet Cruze 2LT 4dr Sedan (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)
This is a sharp car. It definitely has a luxury car feel to it without the price tag. I had a 2006 Acura TSX that was fully loaded, and I must say, I am quite pleased at how well the Cruze compares. The interior is very nice and does not have that cheap plastic feel to it. There is plenty of leg room in the front which is important to me as I am 6'4". I don't have to move the seat all the way back which is very unusual for any car, much less a compact. It is very sleek and extremely quiet at highway speeds. This is the first American car I have bought in 15 years. I definitely recommend this car. I feel like for the price, it is hard to go wrong for all that you get.
Favorite Features
36 mpg is nice. Leg room. Trunk space. Ipod connection. Instrument panel. Digital and analog speedometer. Remote start.
Suggested Improvements
While the engine is pretty peppy and had has enough power, it definitely has a significant turbo lag. The only time this will probably be noticeable is when you are passing or driving like a maniac. Other than that, I have no complaints so far, and I am a very picky person, so that is saying a lot.