By nolikecheve on
2011 Chevrolet Cruze LS 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 6M)
I bought my Cruze in Nov of 10. I have had shifting issues from the get go. The dealership made me feel like it was all in my head. Since I have hit the 18000 mile mark, I have had nothing but problems with the transmission and electrical system. I have had it in the shop 6 tims in the last 2 mths and to 2 different dealerships. I was told that there is nothing they can do to fix my car. I was back there just this morning with the tire pressure sensor. It is not the firs time... It keep saying my rt front tire need air AND the just roated my tires 2 weeks ago. What is up with that?
Favorite Features
At this point, the XM radio
Suggested Improvements
Train the service managers treat you like a human being and not like I am some lame person that knows nothing about cars and that I do not have any working brain cells in my head. I am now a broken loyal Chevrolet customer. I will never buy one again. I do not like dealing with lawyers and I surely do no like suing anyone, but I am scared to drive this vehicle especially on a major highway or turnpike. My transmission should not be overheating when it is only a year old.
By wolfman9044
on 08/06/12 08:29 AM (PDT)

I had tranny and idling issues with my Cruze. Long story short, I was told by the dealer AND GM themselves that if the vehicle did not show a fault on the computer, there was nothing wrong with the car. They would look no further. So basically they only listen to what the crappy car says and not what the owner says. I had my car there 5 times and not one of those times did they actually try to fix/troubleshoot the problems. I got the royal runaround from these schmucks. I ended up buying out of my lease and getting an Accord. Should have done that in the first place. I'm much happier now.