Superb car - GM nailed it!
By NewCruzeOwner on
2011 Chevrolet Cruze 2LT 4dr Sedan (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)
I've always bought GM cars, but never really loved driving any of them. When shopping this time around I'd planned on moving to a more stylish import such as a Mini, BMW or Audi. Basically something compact, cool and fun to drive. I drove both the LTZ and the 2LT and found both were as much, or more, fun than the imports. Although the level of refinement on the 3 series BMW is better, I prefer the performance and quietness of Cruze much more. Not to mention a loaded 328i is twice the price. It's remarkable I can get a car packed with this many features priced so affordably. And this car is very quiet! This car is well above and beyond any of my other GM cars. Finally a GM car I love!
Favorite Features
Performance, handling, incredibly quiet ride, hands-free bluetooth, USB slot for music. Pretty much everything about this car is great. You'll be hard pressed to find a comparable car for the money.
Suggested Improvements
Only two very minor things: It would be great if they'd make rear disc brakes an option on the 2LT. They're using a fuel efficiency feature which places your car in neutral while you're stopped and have your foot on the brake. Sometimes when you accelerate from the shift in gear is noticeable