Should have went to Toyota
By rjcruzedriver on
2011 Chevrolet Cruze 2LT 4dr Sedan (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)
This is the worst car I have ever owned. 2 days after buying the car new, the windshield cracked along the top and the roof and electronics all flooded. Three weeks past and the car refussed to go into gear and almost caused use to get side swiped. After being treated like a lower life form by the dealer ship and General Motors, we were forced to drive this car. Recently the pile of Cruze failed to shift into gear which caused us to roll back into oncoming traffic and was involved in an accident. This is the last GM product I will ever own, and I hope that Chevy stops getting bailed out. Government Motors, I should have known better.
Favorite Features
none
Suggested Improvements
Go out of business.
By litewerk
on 01/31/12 20:48 PM (PST)

I hope you realize there is no such thing as the perfect car. Even people who own Hondas and Toyotas have problems with their cars, sometimes. Even high-dollar brands like Mercedes, BMW and Audi also sometimes have issues and need to go back to the dealer. I certain understand where you're coming from, though. Spending the money on a brand-new car leads you to expect things will work great for many, many miles. Hope you can get your car's issues resolved.

By wolfman9044
on 08/06/12 08:53 AM (PDT)

Chevy and GM are a joke!!! I had various problems with my 2011 Cruze and after 5 trips to the dealer, they didn't do a damn thing. I had come to find out from the dealer AND GM themsleves that if there is no fault showing on the computer check, there is nothing wrong with the car and they will not look inot it any further. I realize it's a car and it might have problems, but Chevy and GM do not even try to do the right thing for the customer. They look at you and treat you like you're a clueless nutjob. So if my car broke down everyday but didn't show a computer fault, the car is Ok according to them. Isn't that great??? GM gave me such a runaround. They should have given me a new car or at least try to actually fix the problems. SOMETHING!!!! They force you to drive around in a defective car. You're right, Government Motors. Wonderful. I have since gotten out of my lease and got an Accord. I'm much happier now. I hope things are getting better for you.