If your a large person, forget this car
By cliffie4 on
2011 Chevrolet Cruze 1LT 4dr Sedan (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)
Performance, ride, handling, quietness, very impressive. I'm an average man, 190 lbs, 5 foot 9 inches tall. The front seats are narrow in the back part of the seat. My ribs hurt being kinda swished in the seat, due to the width being too narrow. Compared to other mid-size sedans, even the Kia sportage, the width if the back is around 1-inch less. I recommend this car to someone slim, if your obese at all, the front seats are too narrow. I'm trading in my car for another Mid-size SUV with higher ground clearance and wider seat backs. Loosing alot of money, but can stand the snug seats. Big mistake. Take this car for extended drive, wish I had.
Favorite Features
Impressive ride, really good performance for a 1.4 turbo. I tried a Chevy Equinox with the 4-cyl, no comparison. The chevy cruze outrun it. Very quiet ride, impressive performance, and was getting 34 MPG combined travel.
Suggested Improvements
Widen front seat backs an inch or better, take cruze for extended ride, make sure any family members try out the front seats. I'm trading in my Cruze for a Kia Sportage 4-cyl. Front seats are 1-inch wider on the back, and averaged 32 miles per gallon, rolling hill travel. If your use to driving a SUV or small truck, you won't like this sedan. Sits low.
By mountainmax159
on 04/16/11 09:52 AM (PDT)

I am 6 Ft 1 280 lbs i got a 2011 i have no problems with the car the seats are not to narrow and are comfortable to me.

By lexan1965
on 07/03/11 03:14 AM (PDT)

I'm 6'-4" at 260 lbs. and have no issues...the seats are firm but I do agree i wish they had a little more padding in them for long drives.