Good not Great
By jdf2005 on
2011 Chevrolet Cruze LTZ 4dr Sedan (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)
Have had this LTZ for a month and still not getting the EPA 36 MPG the sticker shows. Best MPG so far is 33.5! I really bought this car for 36MPG or better. Car runs good has adaquate power...transmission is clunky in shifting. I like the looks and feel of the car. It does drive well on the highway. The front and rear seats do not have enough padding and are uncomfortable after a couple of hours. Have 2500 miles on car so far...if MPG does not get better I will be upset.
Favorite Features
LTZ upscale features RS package and upgraded wheels
Suggested Improvements
Transmission could shirt smoother Seats could use more padding
By lexan1965
on 07/03/11 03:04 AM (PDT)

I agree, if u wanted better MPG you should have bought the "eco" model. You are getting a good average MPG whether or not you believe it. I'm getting 32.5 to 33 MPG on my cruze and am happy with that.

By hfp2011
on 06/14/11 19:40 PM (PDT)

I have owned a cruze 1LT for two months and have 3800 miles on it. I have been getting 32-35 MPG. which I'm very happy with anything over 30. The cruze EPA is 26-36HWY. HIGHWAY IS RURAL (OVER THE ROAD). I took a trip of 900 miles and got 37 mpg. Your car is getting just what its rated for. If you wanted more, you bought the wrong model - you should have gotten the EGO not the LTZ

By wingfeather
on 07/29/11 16:50 PM (PDT)

Upset with 33.5? Seriously?